Yesterday we had another ultrasound and got to see our teeny baby boy again. It is so awesome to see him move, touch his face, blow bubbles, and even turn from the camera when the tech was trying to get pictures of his face for us!
Momma, Daddy, and Kinley were all in the room for the entire session and had a great time!
The tech said Jaxon is looking great, no problems to report and is right on schedule for his due date from his weight right now (1 lb 11 oz). We are getting so excited for him to meet us face to face in February!


Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Another Ultrasound!!!
Posted by Jessica at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That is so cool! I still can't believe we are going to have another boy in the family!
I am glad that everything is good. It is great that you got to see him again. Ultrasounds are so fun!
Love the profile picture. So neat!
I am glad to hear all is progressing well.
Post a Comment