CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

How Many Pregnant Mommas?



We decided that the pregnant people out numbered those who were not pregnant last night at the shower and had to take a picture!

From left to right...

Amanda -DUE ANY DAY! (notice she has no shame wearing, blue, while the rest of us hide or "chub" in black!)
Nikki - Due in Jan
Momma - Due in Feb
Jenn - Due in June
Steph - Due in June
Kimberly - Due in July
Rachel - Due in August

Jaxon is going to have TONS of friends in his grade!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! I can't believe there are so many of you!!

Grandma said...

Is this Rachel's announcement? I didn't know about that one. Pretty neat. Glad you guys (girls) had so much fun.

Krista said...

That is crazy! I can't believe how many there are.

Amanda said...

Why couldn't I have already had Jake when this pic was taken...as in I wouldn't be in it at all? depressing!!! :) I should've worn black, too!