CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Surprise Birthday Weekend for Momma!

Last weekend Momma got another birthday surprise. Ms. Rachel took Momma to breakfast for her birthday and when we got back to the house, Daddy had been to the airport to pick up Gma Oakley, Aunt Krista, Aunt Kayla, Aunt Shelly, Kate and Rachel. The weekend was CRAZY but SOOOOO MUCH FUN! These are a few pics captured over the weekend!


4 Babies in the tub!


Playing...


Kinley and Kate getting Jaxon into his seat (complete with his blankie...)


2 Little Monkies Jumping on the bed (I the two had already fallen off and cracked thier heads...)


Maybe this is how one of them cracked his head...


"Hey Kate, what's on your toes?"


"When I get big is my hair gonna look like that???"


More Playing...


And then there was SWINGING!


And a little relaxing between shopping trips!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Swinging was a big hit for all of them. There was not much relaxing between shopping trips though.

GKerry said...

I think Kinley might have Grandpa Marvin's morning hair.