CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jaxon's 1st Trip to THE PUMPKIN PATCH!!!

Today was Jaxon's 1st visit to the pumpkin patch! It could not have been a better family outing - 60+ degree weather, bright sky, light clouds, and a pumpkin patch not more than 5 minutes from our house! Daddy, Momma, and Kinley were all along for the trip. Here are some pics of the youngest "Coleman Pumpkin" at the patch!


Soooo sweet!


Ready to gooooo!


"Do I really have to sit by her again?"


"Which one should I pick?"



"This one!"


Jax and Daddy


Hay Rack Ride


Just strollin...


Big boy sitting on the hay!


Jax loving his pumpkin on the way back to the car!

2 comments:

GKerry said...

What a big boy Jaxon is getting to be. He was taking the pumpkin patch pretty seriously by the look on his face. I love the picture of him on the hay with his little hands folded. Looks like he is trying to be on his best behavior.

GGma said...

Adorable pics! I think I will have to print one for my purse!