Jaxon's 1st Loot from Santa!
Sleeping Boy Xmas Morning! He went in and laid with Daddy while Kinley was still asleep and feel back asleep himself!
Coming down the stairs with Big Sis!
Jax finding his stocking!
Fun Stuff!
Playing his new drums!
Loving his new chair that Gma Oakley made!
Showing off his new tool bench from GGma!
Snugglin Gma Oakley!
Sitting with Gpa and Kinley!
Chillin shirtless with Uncle David!
"No Kinley, I can open this one myself!"
Good think Gpa has a big "lap"!
If I can't tear it, I'll just use my teeth!
Do I look like my Gpa?
Jax is one of the BIG cousins now!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Kansas Christmas 2009!
Posted by Jessica at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I think Santa and his helpers were pretty good to Jaxon! I love all the pics.
Post a Comment