"No more Kinley, jumping in my bed!"
" I love watching Sesame Street with my sis!"
"Look at me go!"
"I'm about as heavy as Kinley so this works PERFECTLY!"
"Then again, who needs her anyway..."
"Well, I guess I need her to pick out my hat if the sun is too bright..." - Sorry Buddy, don't hate Momma for posting the hat pics...
A perfect pair!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Just for FUN!!!
Posted by Jessica at 6:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Blogger GKerry said...
What a couple of cuties!! Wonder how long Jaxon will go along with his sister deciding what he should wear? Too funny
Looks like you are still having beautiful weather. It was in the 40's here today. :-( All cute pics but I really like the one in Jaxon's bed.
Love the teeter totter pics! They are both getting sooo big!
Post a Comment