Besides everyone commenting on Jaxon's size and wondering how heavy he is, the other thing everyone notices are the curls in the back of his hair. A day doesn't go by if we are out and about that someone doesn't notice or comment on his curls. Momma thinks they are cute, but with them only being tight in the back we are trying to decide if it is time for out little guy to get his 1st haircut. For the memories, here are the curls so if we cut them off and they never come back, we can remember his "curly" hair as a baby!
Getting a little "shaggy"!
Kinley's was never as curly as his, but we still haven't cut her hair, knowing her little "waves" will be gone if we do!
PS - Don't worry, we FORSURE won't let Jax's get as long as Kinley's to "save" the curls! :)
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Curls!
Posted by Jessica at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
My kiddos both have hair like Jax's and I was so afraid to cut them, too! The curl disappeared for a week or two and then sprang right back to life! It isn't as tight of curls as before, but I was overjoyed to see the curls return! :)
They both look so adorable! I wish that I had been able to see you all when you were in town. Maybe next time!
He may be a little 'shaggy' but his curls are adorable. And you certainly don't have to worry about him being mistaken for a girl. ;-) He is all boy!
Wish Rachel had curls maybe she sould have rubbed heads with Jax while he was here...I guess there will be plenty of time at Family Camp!
Post a Comment