CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Big Boy Pants!

Just to let you know, this post is NOT announcing that Jaxon is now exclusivly in his big boy under pants, it is just to show you his excitement and ability to POSE when he has them on. We still have accidents and are still in diapers most of the time as a precaution, although he is doing great, and we hope to try to be serious when he turns 22 months (heard that is the magic age)!

Enjoy our little muscle man!



4 comments:

Donna said...

Definitely muscle man poses. Love the wide open mouth. It is like he is saying I am going to eat you

Marvin McKinley said...

Football here I come.

GKerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GKerry said...

I think Jaxon is ready for the body building competion. He's got the poses down.