CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Having a BOY!

Someone please tell this Momma that it is normal behavior to tell a boy - "Go get your underware and put it on" - to then see this result!

6 comments:

Donna said...

It must be normal or our kids are crazy. :) Clark has done the same thing before. Love those boys.

GKerry said...

I remember someone's Daddy doing something similar with his "Ugg" (Big) Boy Pants. Only he wore them outside of his pajama bottoms and played Superman with his brother. Must be an inherited characteristic.

Jenn said...

Well, Sam doesn't wear underwear yet so I can't help ya out there. I can tell you that EVERY time I fold laundry he takes MY underwear and puts it on his head like that. So based on that I can say that he will probably do the same with his underpants, therefore it IS normal. There how's that? :)

Kayla said...

Haha! I can't wait for this stage!

Jennifer said...

He seems like a typical boy from what I have experienced so far. Ha!

GGma said...

Sounds pretty normal to me! And he did what you said to do. He put them on! ;-)