CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 2, 2011

I stayed in Tyler - ALL BY MYSELF!!!

Jaxon got to stay in Tyler all by himself for some alone time with Gma and Gpa Coleman. He had a great time and did lots of fun stuff the 5 days he was there. When I asked him what his favorite part of the trip was he said, "Gma Kerry" (sorry Gpa), I asked him again and he said, "Talkin on the phone" (he did do that alot cause he had to call home to talk to Kinley and Mom and Dad). I reminded him about the zoo and the animal museum and of course then those things and McDonald's became his favorite parts. Sounds like over all he had a great time and loved having Gma and Gpa all to himself!

These are a few pics Gma Kerry took of our little man and sent us while he was away!














2 comments:

GKerry said...

We really had fun when you were here Jaxon. Grandma never has gotten to spend much one on one time with you so this was fun for me. It was fun watching how much fun you had doing things.

GGma said...

Looks like Jax had a great time. I bet Gma and Gpa had a really good time, too.!