This year Momma turned the big 30! I guess I'm officially an old lady and yes, I am officially older than Daddy... I don't mind being older cause atleast I still have good reasoning skills, unlike someone else I know.... A conversation from a couple of weeks ago...
Ryan: Did my mom text you today and ask what Jaxon's favorite kind of cake is?
Jess: No, why?
Ryan: I don't know, she asked me, I asked if if she meant K cause her bday is coming up in October, but she texted back and said, "No, J".
Jess: Hey Ryan, who else has a bday this week whose name starts with J?
Ryan: Oh, shoot, I hope you like strawberry...
Well.... I do like strawberry and I am very thankful to "Grandma Kerry" for making me a wonderful strawberry bday cake last weekend! She even let the kids ice it! Here are a few pics of the special cake the birthday weekend!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Momma's SPECIAL Birthday Cake!!!
Posted by Jessica at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the story and glad you had a good birthday. Cake looks delicious!
That silly Ryan.
Post a Comment