CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Oil Ranch Pumpkin Patch 2011!

Love this place!!! If you live down here and haven't been you HAVE to make the trip! A fun-filled day with friends at The Oil Ranch! EVERYONE had a blast in beautiful weather with more to do than we could even get done in one day! So thankful to Ms. Rachel for setting up for us to go today and super sad Tay Tay got sick so they had to miss. Other than that the day was absolutely perfect and we can't wait til we get to go back!


Stacking the pumpkins on the rack!


Looking at the pigs!


Barely able to peek in to see the "moo"! - Yes, he still says that!


Jax and the Tolbert boys!


Jax and Cy watching their friends ride the pony!


The train ride - Jaxon yelling "All Aboard" - I think he was afraid I was gonna get left!


Jax on one of the blow ups!


On the ride to feed the cows!


Jax and Em!


Feeding the yiddle yam! :)


A little surprise at how close the cow got!


Wow... most of them are looking "toward" the camera!


Well... that didn't last long!


Feeding the cows!


Feeding the cow!


Swingin!


Milking a Cow!


Close up - yep, it was a real cow!


Proud of the pumpkin he chose!

3 comments:

GKerry said...

What a fun time for Jaxon with all the animals. Looks like he was really into it. What a cutie.

Marvin McKinley said...

I bet he had a big time telling Kinley what he did.

Grandma said...

Milking a real cow is a great experience for him! I remember doing that with Gpa Ray at the farm when I was little.