CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Beginning to Look alot Like CHRISTMAS!!!

Jaxon was SOOOOO into decorating the tree and then sooooooo done with decorating it when he was done! He thought it was a competition (normal for him) to get everything on the tree and when he was done with his ornaments - game over, we should all be done and on to the next thing! Love this amazing, wonderful, ball of energy I get to call my little boy!


He worked so hard and wanted each ornament to be perfect!


Just look at the "pile" or ornaments all in one place!


So proud and so done with this Christmas project!

1 comments:

GGma said...

I don't have my tree up yet, think I will do that in the next couple of days. Send Jaxon up here, I need some help!