CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sea World August 2012!

Jaxon kinda likes this place and he has been enough now he thinks going to Sea World is something he should just get to do on a whim, don't know if that is a good or bad thing!?! This morning I asked him if he wanted to go swimming at the YMCA, his response, "Actually, I think I would just like to go to Sea World again today, Mom!" This boy does LOVE Sea World, so perfect for our little animal lover, dare devil boy, surfer boy, who simply can't get enough water or time in the sun! Such a great trip with our good friends the Lees and ran into one of Jax's best buddies, Cy and the Tolbert family. We had no idea they were gonna be there the same time as it so it was an awesome surprise! Here are the pics from our awesome little water cam!

0 comments: