CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Day of Preschool - KC BUSY BEE 2012!

Jaxon is loving his first year of Preschool at KCHS as a Busy Bee! He has been super excited to get to go to school with his big sis and has had an awesome first week! This was a new step for Momma with both kids being away 3 days for 3 1/2 hours each day. I didn't think I would be upset for them to go because this year they would be going together and knowing how awesome the program is I felt very confident that preschool was the best option for both of them. Sad to say, I didn't make it out of the parking lot with out the tears flowing. I know it is awesome for them and they are having a blast and I soooo enjoy the time to get things done around the house by myself, but it is SOOOOOO SAD to realize that they are BOTH old enough to be in preschool! Time flies and it is only getting faster. So thankful for every minute I spend with this little guy and his big sis! Here's to an awesome year for my little Busy Bee and his 9 new friends/classmates!

0 comments: