CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Best Buds!

So... these boys will probably want to kill their Mommas someday for dressing them up and taking pictures, but it was just too fun and cute for Momma and Ms. Amanda to resist. Atleast Jake and Jaxon will know they were put through the torture together! :)





4 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh, I love it! Too cute!

GKerry said...

You could use those pictures to your advantage when those boys are in high school.

Amanda said...

If I do say so myself...those are the cutest best buds ever!! :)
Jaxon's nice tan makes Jake look like a ghost lol.
I love them both, they are so sweet.

GGma said...

Adorable pics. Just think of all the things they are going to get into in the future. In the last picture, Jake looks like he is already making a plan! ;-)