Jaxon had a his two month check up today. He is 11 lbs 1 oz (24%) and 24 inches long (78%). Still very long and lean! Momma is ready for him to get a little chub! He laid on his stomach holding his head up, cooed (sp?) and smiled for the doc, that is all we can report at this age - nothing too exciting yet! The doc said that was perfect for his age. He got 3 shots today and cried loud until Momma got him picked up and put back in the sling.
We had his two month pics taken last week, here are a few of them!


Monday, April 27, 2009
2 Months (a little late)
Posted by Jessica at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Cute pics (and I love his skinny little legs sticking out of the bumbo in the video of him eating)!!
Will had his appt today and is 12 lbs 12 oz and 23.5 inches... 75th for both.
I'm with you - I really can't believe they're two months already. It makes me cry to think that before long we'll be saying, "can you believe that they're already one?"... aaaahhh!!
Cute pictures! Can't wait to have one on my wall.
He is very cute. He is a tall boy! I love the pictures.
Sweet pics! Where does the time go?!!
Post a Comment