Fun video of Momma tickling Jaxon!
Very cute! He seems to really be enjoying it.
This is really precious! What a sweet boy.
So sweet. I love hearing a baby laugh.
He's so cute! Baby laughs are so sweet!
Looks like we missed that by just one week. That is so cute.
He's growing up so fast. I can't wait to see him.
He has an adorable laugh and such cute smiles!
That is so stinkin cute! We can't wait to see ya'll in a couple weeks!
So sweet!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Very cute! He seems to really be enjoying it.
This is really precious! What a sweet boy.
So sweet. I love hearing a baby laugh.
He's so cute! Baby laughs are so sweet!
Looks like we missed that by just one week. That is so cute.
He's growing up so fast. I can't wait to see him.
He has an adorable laugh and such cute smiles!
That is so stinkin cute! We can't wait to see ya'll in a couple weeks!
So sweet!
Post a Comment