Today Jaxon is 4 months old. Our baby boy is growing up! Today at his doc appointment all was well and he seems to be doing everything he is supposed to at this point. Rolling one direction, smiling, laughing, grabbing toys, etc... He had 4 shots today, ouch, but he took them like a pro, a little crying, but not too much. I think it makes Momma more sad than Jaxon!
He now weighs 14 lbs 15 oz (53%) and is 25 1/2 inches long (73 %). We thought his weight would have caught up to his height by now with how chubby his legs are getting, I guess not yet!
Here is a picture that was taken last week as I haven't even gotten the camera out today cause he has been sleeping alot and a little fussy from the shots!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
4 Months!
Posted by Jessica at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He sure is growing. I think he looks a lot like Kinley in that picture.
I agree. He definitely looks like Kinley in that picture.
He is so long! He is only 1/2 in shorter then Rachel was at 6 months! And just like everyone else, he does look like his big sis. :)
Post a Comment