Momma said that Jaxon would sleep in his own room at 6 weeks after taking sooooo long to put Kinley in her own room. Well... 6 weeks came and went, and it was decided 8 weeks, then 12... well... Jaxon finally went to his own room this week at almost 4 months! Momma could kick herself because Jaxon is sleeping so much better in his own bed - we all would have been getting more sleep if he would have been "moved out" sooner! Last night he slept 10 1/2 hours straight with no feedings! WOOOOOOOO!!!! Any new Momma's out there, put your kids in their own rooms soon! - If only it were that easy!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I hope he continues to sleep so well in his own room. That is great!
Way to go! I must be a mean Mommy, b/c it was way too easy for me - Will was in his own room at about 1.5 weeks!
Just catching up with your blogs now. The kids are adorable!! Cambrie always starts out in her crib at night, but at that first feeding always ends up back in my room cause I'm so tired to sit there and feed her. Maybe I'll try harder this week. I didn't have this much trouble with Em. Glad he's sleeping so well for you!
Post a Comment