He reminds me of Brennan. Very cute.
I know I'm a prejudiced Grandma, but Jaxon is really a handsome little man in his six month picture!
I don't think you are a prejudiced grandma at all and I know I'm not! ;-) He has beautiful eyes!
He looks adorable! And you're welcome for the help picking THE VERY CUTEST PIC there was!!! :)
He is adorable. I love the outfit, by the way. He is so cute!
So...I think he kinda looks like Momma in this one... bet you don't hear that very often! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He reminds me of Brennan. Very cute.
I know I'm a prejudiced Grandma, but Jaxon is really a handsome little man in his six month picture!
I don't think you are a prejudiced grandma at all and I know I'm not! ;-) He has beautiful eyes!
He looks adorable! And you're welcome for the help picking THE VERY CUTEST PIC there was!!! :)
He is adorable. I love the outfit, by the way. He is so cute!
So...I think he kinda looks like Momma in this one... bet you don't hear that very often! :)
Post a Comment