Today we had playdate shower to welcome baby Audrey, it was great to honor this special girl and hang out with all of our friends!
The best pic of "all the kids" - just to note... #1 this in NOT all the kids and #2 only Jax and Ben decided to look in the direction of the camera and #3 NO ONE smiled - I think the kids thought play dates should be for playing not taking pictures.
Ava "helping" her mom open Audrey's gifts!
The guest of honor so sweet!
Jacob and Hayes just chillin'!
Some of the "big kids" eating lunch!
Ben checking out Ms. Audrey when she arrived!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Play Date - Welcome Baby Audrey!!!
Posted by Jessica at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Playdates are so much fun. I only thought that I had a lot of kids at my house last week. I don't think we have nearly as many kids in our group as you all do. :)
Post a Comment