CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Best Days of Our Lives!

Jaxon is at a WONDERFUL stage! Momma, Daddy, and Kinley are having soooo much fun with him! It is amazing to watch all that he can do as he turns into a "Big Boy" - here are just a few picture moments we have taken a shot of this week to remember this FUN time! The best thing ever is seeing our two "babies" interact with each other - we hope they are always the best of friends and look out for each other!

Outgrowing his swing (he never liked it that much anyway)!


Silly Boy!


He has been able to hold his bottle awhile now, but it is more consistant and now we actually "let" him do it, Momma was worried that if he held it he would miss out on "comfort/cuddle" time with Momma! He still only is "allowed" to do it on his own part of the time! :)


"What's Up???"


"I'm sick of Kinley taking things from me, I'm a big boy now and I want to be the boss, if I want Kinley's stuff, I WILL TAKE IT!" (until she takes it back!)

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! It is crazy!

GGma said...

You are right! You better hold and cuddle him while you can. He won't stay little very long!

Jennifer and Cole said...

Everytime you post pictures, I am amazed at how big he is getting. I can't wait to see you all again.

Krista said...

He sure looks like Kinley. Like everyone else, I can't beleive how big he is. When are ya'll coming up?

Devion said...

That first picture is SOOO cute! What a doll! :)