Look at me and my bud!
Duhhhhh...
Playing (with the toys or their toes!)
Well... of course we had to have a pic with Kinley sitting too!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
The Big Boys Can Sit!!!
Posted by Jessica at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at me and my bud!
Duhhhhh...
Playing (with the toys or their toes!)
Well... of course we had to have a pic with Kinley sitting too!
Posted by Jessica at 8:21 AM
4 comments:
He is sitting great! He has grown so much since we have seen you.
I think they like their toes better than their toys! ;-) Cute!
Thanks for posting- I had yet to see how the pics turned out! They are the cutest buds ever!! :)
I can't believe how big he is getting!!! So, when are you coming up so that we can see him again?
Post a Comment