CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jaxon Sits and Spits...

Sooo... this week Jaxon started sitting up by himself, of course it is only for a couple minutes at a time before he does a faceplant, but he can manage to stay up for quite awhile now! We must say we are proud of our strong little boy, but everyone should be most impressed with Momma's photo taking ability and the spit up "action" shot below - come on, you've gotta be impressed by that!!! This action shot of spit up was followed by Jax falling face first in the puddle! What a mess!!!



6 comments:

Grandma said...

I can't hardly believe you posted this pic. It is really disgusting. It is quite an action shot I guess.

GKerry said...

Contest quality photo for sure, Jessica. Between feeding, burping, and racing around trying to find a CLEAN burpcloth, I don't know how you even managed to get this picture taken!

Kelly T said...

Way to go on the sitting, Jaxon! What a big boy for only four months!! Will isn't doing that yet, but he did actually scoot himself about six inches yesterday in order to get to a toy. I was pretty impressed. We'll work on sitting next!!

Kayla said...

Just as I said on facebook...disgusting! :)

GGma said...

The sitting up is pretty impressive and the spitting up is pretty yucky! But, I will say Momma definity had the camera going at the right or wrong ;-) moment.

Jenn said...

Oh gross! I take the five free seconds of my day to see what you are up to and that is what I see! Eww! I am impressed that you got that in a picture though :)