CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2 weeks to go!

Momma had another doc appt today. Everything is great - dialated to 1 and 50% effaced. Momma has officially gained 25 lbs (that was the goal, so I guess Jaxon and Momma better not grow anymore in the next two weeks!) :) - j/k! Our little guy should join us 2 weeks from today - we have an induction scheduled for the 17th of February!

7 comments:

Jennifer and Cole said...

We are very excited to meet him. He will be here so soon!

Kayla said...

I can't wait to meet him! Hopefully we will get ot come!

Grandma said...

It won't be long now. See you (not him) in 9 days. He better not make his arrival before GGma and I get there.

GKerry said...

Can't believe he's almost here. The countdown is definitely on.

Amanda said...

Jake doesn't know it, but he couldn't be more EXCITED! :-)

Donna said...

I can't wait to meet him. Good luck with everything.

Charli said...

So what does "50% effaced" mean? I gotta learn all this stuff so one day I understand what is going on. Haha! I am getting super excited and trying to kick this head cold I came down with so I will be able to see you and Jaxon in a couple weeks!