CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

We are so excited and blessed to have a beautiful baby boy! Yesterday was painful for Momma, but so worth every moment - JAXON IS AMAZING! A big thanks to everyone who made the day so special! Grandma Kerry, Grandma Oakley, Ms. Amanda, Ms. Rachel, and Ms. Laurie for staying with Momma and Daddy all day and being present for Jaxon's birth - everyone was such a big help! (Especially the "massage team" aka....... hehehe!) Also a big thanks to Uncle Troy, GGma, and Big Sis, Kinley, for waiting the day out and coming up to the hospital to see Jaxon on his very first night!

















9 comments:

Amanda said...

He is SOOOOO CUTE! I CANNOT wait to hold him tonight! :-)

Jennifer and Cole said...

He is so precious. I am anxious to get to see and hold him.

Michelle said...

What a handsome little man! I'm so happy it went smoothly for you!

Charli said...

Yay! He is so cute in the little hat we got him. Hehe! I am so excited and cannot wait to give that little angel some kisses! :)

md said...

Congrats on the new lil guy Jaxon! He is a cutie! Glad you are doing well!

Kay said...

Jaxon is just precious....can't wait to see him

Devion said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations, again!

Kelly T said...

He just looks too sweet!! congrats, again!

The Brays said...

I am glad that everything went well and that everyone is healthy. Big Sister seems to already be in love! Congratulations!