CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

THE ARRIVAL!!!



Weighing in at 7 lbs, 13 oz and measuring 19.5 inches and standing in the Coleman corner is......Jaxon Ryan!!!

He arrived at 10:12 PM and his parents are so glad that he is finally here!!!

10 comments:

Jessie said...

Cograts Jess & Ryan! I can't wait to meet baby Jaxon!

Kelly T said...

Yipee!!! I am SO excited for you guys! It will be fun to introduce Jaxon to his new Tyson friend soon! Way to go, Jessica - what a strong momma you are!!

Jenn said...

We can't wait to meet Jaxon, congratulations you guys!!

Doziers said...

YEAH Jaxon! We love you already and can't wait to see you with your big sister! We are so happy for you guys! I am hoping Momma got some good sleep last night after a long day! See y'all soon!

Love,
the Doziers :)

Andrea said...

Congrats Jessica and Ryan! He's adorable!

Matthew, Nikki, Luke and Lily said...

Congratulations! Luke just said he is ready to "see baby Jatjon!" We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the littlest Coleman.

Amanda said...

It was such a special day and he is the cutest. I'm soo excited that he's here. I think he looks a little like his big sis. He's so sweet!!
His momma did an awesome job! 2 sets of pushing?!?! Crazy! I want to know the trick ;-)

Sarah said...

Congrats!! We're so excited he's here and can't wait to meet him!

Devion said...

Congrats! You look great, Jessica! Hope you're all doing well today!

Carrie said...

Congrats from the Heffels! He is so adorable! =)