CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

8:00 update

At 8:00 the nurse checked Jessica and she is at 4 cm and 80% effaced. She's had some medicine to allow her to get a little rest. Hopefully we'll see some more progress soon. Dr. Chang also just stopped by to see how she was doing. In a conversation about the pros and cons of an epidural one of the cons was that it cost more money. According to Jess, "and I don't waste money!" (complete with a fist pump in the air)
By the way, this is Rachel posting so Jess can feel free to edit this later :)

1 comments:

Doziers said...

Jess you are truly my hero! I love that you not only refused an epidural, but you gave it the fist pump! I would've been in a fetal position by then! Good for you!