The mystery is solved... Jaxon knocked his tooth "in" not out! Today his missing tooth started poking back thru his gums. Sad the little guy has to go thru teething again for the same tooth, but we think we were hoping for the tooth to be there and come on down on its own! Hopefully it will come in looking normal, healthy, etc... we'll give you all an update later on that, but for now THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED - Jax didn't loose a tooth at age 11.5 months, but rather, just hid it for a couple of weeks! :)
PS - More birthday posts and pics soon!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
The Tooth!
Posted by Jessica at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm glad the tooth was still 'in', I think that will be better in the long run.
OUCH, OUCH, OUCH! I still hurt when I think about it! I think that it hurts me MORE to think of it being jammed up in there. OUCH! Hope that it's healing well and that it comes in normally and all that.
Loved the birthday pics and all! Great job on a cute party! :)
Post a Comment