We can't hardly belive our little guy is 18 months old - time is flying by and with the school year starting this Momma is already worried about having to send her kids to Kindergarten and it is still YEARS away. With time passing us by so quickly, it seems unreal that Jax has already been in our lives a year and a half and I can't imagine that my time to myself with him is already 1/4 gone!!! Anyway... enough sobby stuff and back to the blog post... This month I launched a new business - Frugal Fotography (check out the blog at www.frugalfotography.blogspot.com) and I went out to take pics of Jax for his 18 month photo shoot! I think he is adorable (or course, I am his Momma) and I also can't get over how much he reminds me of his Grandpa Oakley. Enjoy Jaxon Ryan's 18 month pics!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
18 Month Pics!
Posted by Jessica at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
i LOVE the top one--so cute!!! Can't believe how fast our little boys are growing up :(
Those are great. Good job.
Love the pics! He is a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment