Momma and Jaxon have been working on learning his colors this week. Sometimes we use colored blocks or other colored objects. Today Kinley was doing a craft and Jax wanted to participate so it was a prefect time to use the markers on paper and talk about color. I drew 5 circles and colored them red, yellow, blue, green and orange. I pointed to the blue and he said "baaaaaahh" (it seemed like a good effort at the word "blue" as he still doesn't speak very clearly! - I praised him and hugged him and we went to the red one. He got all excited and yelled "baaahhhh" then started pointing to all my circles, laughing, jumping and saying, "bahhhhh, bahhhh, bahhhh"! Have you figured this out yet.... cause it sure took Momma a minute... Every circle was not an indivual color to Jax, we were looking at a whole page of BALLS - his favorite item and he was not telling me "blue" he was excited because I had made him a colorful page of balls for him to look at. :) Back to the "drawing board" - maybe colored blocks in the playroom are a better idea!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Great story! I love it!!
Post a Comment