Not sure who is gonna be the most upset at Momma for posting this... Daddy now or Jaxon in 15 years...
The sad thing is he has better coordination and balance in these than Kinley does! :)
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Hmmmmmm....
Posted by Jessica at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
LOL! That is one of those things I am not aloud to post, but you will have to take my word that Jax is not alone.
Yeah, Will too. Just this morning he came walking into the kitchen with a necklace on. And he's been known to throw quite the fit when you make him take off a princess skirt. :)
Shame of Momma
This is absoulutely hilarious! I am still cracking up!
Just laugh and remember Mrs. Richardson!
My vote says, Jax, in about 12 years! ;-)
As soon as I took off my shoes last night he grabbed them. At first he took them to the other room as I asked, but soon....walking everywhere....so funny!
It wasn't too long ago that Kinley was prancing around in those shoes making us all laugh. Little did we know we'd be laughing even harder the next time around.
so cute!
Post a Comment