CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Flutter Bug...

Thought my title might catch your attention and make you wonder why in the world that would be a blog post title on Jaxon's blog.

Why I'm posting about Flutter Bug - I mean Shutterfly (inside joke about someone's mom and dad who could remember the name of the website) is to let you know about Shutterfly's holiday products and what I plan to do with the 50 free cards I am earning from them.

The offer Holidays Cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards, Holiday Photocards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery and Calendars http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars . But this year I am excited to get personalized Thank You notes from Shutterfly. Wouldn't this card be great to use for Holiday Thank You's with a pic of Jax and his big sis?

I've had great success with Flutter Bug - hehehehe and all of the prints, photo books, cards and photo cards I have purchased in the past and look forward to using Shutterfly in the future. If you haven't seen the site be sure to check them out for holiday picture needs and other needs throughout the year!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

bahaha! i know the nerds that you are talking about.

GGma said...

Pics on the thank you notes, sounds like a great idea!