So after posting the "BRUISER" pic and note on the last post, I just have to tell about the "SWEET" side of Jax. Of course I was asleep so I don't even remember this happening, but Ryan told me the story and I've been smiling all day!
Jax has been sleeping in bed with us most of our Xmas trip, only because he is really to BIG for the pack n plays and we don't trust him enough to let him sleep by himself, especially for the 1st time at either set of Grandparents' houses!
Anyway... on with the story...
He woke up next to me in bed this morning (Ryan was watching, but Jax didn't know it), he sat straight up in bed, laughed, peeked under the edge of the blanket, and then softly KISSED ME ON THE CHECK. He didn't wake me, or even disturb me, just gave me a kiss and then snuggled back in under the covers to rest a little longer.
Yes he is rough, tough and a bruiser like none other, but he is a sweet boy who loves his Momma and I JUST LOVE IT! :)
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Sweet Boy!
Posted by Jessica at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is just precious!
Sweet story! I love it!
How sweet!
Post a Comment