People thought Momma was crazy for deciding to put Jax in his "big boy pants" 3 days before leaving on a 10 hour car ride and 2 week long trip. Momma might have been crazy, but we are proud to say Jax continued to do great on trip and is still thrilled to be wearing underware!
We have been putting him in a diaper at night just-in-case, but he is waking up dry and yelling, "Potty" immediately.
Proud of our big boy and sooooo excited to have both kids out of diapers! :)
*Praying this post doesn't jinx us into trouble, I've been putting off "posting" for the past week because I am sure as soon as I post it he will have a MAJOR accident! :)
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
NO MORE DIAPERS!
Posted by Jessica at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am so proud of him. Great job!
Maybe you were a little crazy but it worked out great!
Post a Comment