CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jaxon's Rough Day...


Jax usually has his fair share of bumps, bruise, missing teeth (heheehhe), etc... today he had a bit more than his fair share. He started the day with a chapped face (this happens now and then and he has a kinda bad case today). About an hour into his day he was running full speed through the dining room, turned to look for Kinley and ran SMACK it to the corner of the wall, that's where the huge bump on the front/side of his head came from. To add to his hurts this afternoon he fell FLAT on his face out of the van. I was holding our friend Emily (she was riding with us) and when I opened the door Jax was leaning on the door and fell head first out. I tried to catch him with my right foot so I "kinda" broke the fall, but his head hit the cement and was a nice bloody mess. Thankfully Ms. Amanda was close by and came running. Poor boy is usually pretty tough, but the van fall left him crying atleast for a while - he cheered up for lunch and this quick pic! Enjoy Ms. Amanda's shot of our rough and tumble boy, with his crazy hair and snaggle tooth! Oh how I love OUR Jax!

5 comments:

GGma said...

Sounds like he did have a rough day! But looking at the picture, he seems to have recovered nicely. Maybe lunch was the cure. ;-)

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! Poor guy!

GKerry said...

A big gasp just came out of my mouth. I was hoping for new pictures when I checked the blog this morning. I will never wish for new pictures for awhile. Poor little roughion. I'm just glad he's smiling. That is one crazy picture!

Charli said...

He's such a trooper! :) I'll need your advice on how to deal with the bumps and bruises soon. Hollis is getting more and more active every day!

Amanda said...

I felt so bad for him!
I think you made the right call just sticking w/two kids ;) Kidding, of course! I hope his poor head heals soon.